Calcium Nitrate | High-Quality Calcium and Nitrogen Source | Improves Plant Growth and Fruit Quality
PRODUCT OVERVIEW OF CALCIUM NITRATE
Calcium Nitrate is a premium-grade fertilizer that provides plants with a balanced supply of calcium and nitrogen. This water-soluble fertilizer is highly effective in promoting healthy plant growth, enhancing root development, and improving fruit quality. With its readily available nutrients, Calcium Nitrate is an ideal choice for crops with high calcium demands.
APPLICATION OF CALCIUM NITRATE
For foliar spray, dissolve 1 to 2 grams of Calcium Nitrate in a liter of water and spray uniformly on the plant foliage. For soil application, mix 3 to 5 grams of Calcium Nitrate per liter of water and apply around the plant’s root zone. Apply every 10 to 15 days during the active growth phase.
BENEFITS OF CALCIUM NITRATE
- Enhances cell division and elongation, resulting in healthier plant growth.
- Improves root development and nutrient uptake efficiency.
- Enhances the structural strength of plant tissues.
- Reduces the risk of blossom-end rot in fruits.
- Enhances fruit firmness, color, and shelf life.
- Facilitates nitrogen metabolism in plants.
USES OF CALCIUM NITRATE
- Suitable for a wide range of crops, including fruits, vegetables, ornamentals, and field crops.
- Particularly beneficial for calcium-loving plants such as tomatoes, peppers, and leafy greens.
- Ideal for preventing and correcting calcium deficiencies in plants.
PACKAGING OF CALCIUM NITRATE
- 100 grams and 250 grams: Packaged in Zip Lock Pouch with branded outer packaging.
- 450 grams and 950 grams: Packed in Heavy Duty Double Layer Branded LD Packaging.
- 5kg, 10kg, and 25kg: Available in Shehri Kisaan branded Gunny Bags, with an inner heavy-duty plastic packet and outer Gunny Bag.
FAQs RELATED TO CALCIUM NITRATE
Q. Is Calcium Nitrate suitable for hydroponic systems?
Ans. Yes, Calcium Nitrate is highly suitable for hydroponic systems as it dissolves easily in water and provides readily available nutrients to the plants.
Q. Can Calcium Nitrate be used in combination with other fertilizers?
Ans. Yes, Calcium Nitrate can be mixed with other water-soluble fertilizers, but it is recommended to perform a compatibility test before mixing.
Q. How does Calcium Nitrate improve fruit quality?
Ans. Calcium Nitrate improves fruit quality by enhancing cell wall strength, reducing fruit disorders, and promoting better color development.
Q. Can Calcium Nitrate be applied through drip irrigation?
Ans. Yes, Calcium Nitrate can be applied through drip irrigation systems by dissolving the appropriate amount in the irrigation water.
Q. Is Calcium Nitrate suitable for both foliar and soil application?
Ans. Yes, Calcium Nitrate can be applied both as a foliar spray and through soil application, depending on the specific needs of the crop.
Q. Does Calcium Nitrate have any impact on soil pH?
Ans. Calcium Nitrate is neutral in pH, so its application does not significantly impact the soil pH.
Q. Can Calcium Nitrate be used on organic crops?
Ans. Calcium Nitrate is a synthetic fertilizer and is not suitable for organic farming practices. Organic-certified alternatives should be used in organic cultivation.
Q. Is Calcium Nitrate water-soluble?
Ans. Yes, Calcium Nitrate is highly water-soluble, allowing easy absorption by plant roots or foliar application.
Q. What is the recommended dosage of Calcium Nitrate for potted plants?
Ans. For potted plants, dissolve 1 gram of Calcium Nitrate in 1 liter of water and apply once every two weeks.
Q. Can Calcium Nitrate be used during the flowering stage?
Ans. Yes, Calcium Nitrate can be used during the flowering stage to support healthy flower development and prevent nutrient deficiencies.
Q. Is Calcium Nitrate suitable for all soil types?
Ans. Yes, Calcium Nitrate is suitable for various soil types, but it is particularly beneficial for soils with low calcium levels or high leaching potential.